30 Day Writing Challenge – Day Four
So I saw the above list on Facebook and decided it was worth giving a go. Every day for the month of April, I’ll be putting together a short blog on the chosen topic. But of course since I have a life and responsibilities, I might have written it a few days in advance and scheduled it to appear on my blog for the right day! So, with that in mind, here’s today’s blog.
“4. Ten interesting facts about yourself”
- I had my first kiss at 21. Yes, I told you that yesterday but this doesn’t say you can’t repeat it if it’s interesting!
- I met my father-in-law months before I got together with the woman who is now my wife.
- I’ve never had a successful job interview.
- I’ve written a self-published book. It’s linked on this blog of course.
- Neither of my grandfathers was Scottish. One was born in Ireland, and the other was born in Poland.
- I was a vegetarian for more than twenty years purely because I didn’t like the taste of meat, fish or poultry. I still don’t like fish or poultry.
- I skipped primary four entirely.
- Audio of me screaming has had over quarter of a million views on YouTube.
- I’ve had my gall bladder removed.
- The first football strips I had as a kid were second hand Scotland Italia 90 and Aberdeen 1985 league winner strips.